Honeywell Pre-Sales Engineer in Morocco
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Propose Honeywell Security and Fire solutions to meet the customer application and specs. Be involved in airport, infrastructure, challenging application to propose the right Build case against competitors, and promote Honeywell features to serve customer application.
- Fully understand the customer needs and competitor’s products’ to provide competitive solution for customer’s applications.
- Support sales team and customer on BOQ's compliance statement, technical submittals schematic diagrams, and design in according to NFPA, BS and/or other standards and regulations considered in regions entitled for.
- Systems design / detailed engineering for awarded projects that include preparation of design drawings, calculations, software implementation and/or reporting for Honeywell Security and Fire systems includes and not limited to Fire Alarm systems, Public Address and Voice Alarm systems and Security systems for commercial and industrial sectors.
- Present and build high level solution with the ability to deliver a clear message or proposition to audiences of various sizes and with varying interests and requirements.
- Consult with authorities to discuss concerned regulations and to recommend changes asnecessary to meet the job specification and compliance.
- Inspect buildings or building design to determine system requirements and potentialproblems in areas where coverage is required.
- Site surveying and discussing with clients to meet their application needs byutilizing HSF products.
- Build the training materials to cover sales, estimation, products, application andtechnical trainings for customers and sales team according as required.
- Train distributors, sales team, customer sales team and end users on HSF products and solutions. Providing all necessary tools and demos to increase the coverage on the ground of system knowledge to increase the acceptance.
- Visit key customers to ascertain their technical needs, review training requirement, and ensure they are fully conversant with the company’s latest products relevant to them.
- Able to provide technical support to customers when needed in any stage of theproject.
- The candidate must have commercial experience within the sector to be able to buildthe product gap to complement our system in the market place for all application to increase Honeywell Security and Fire portfolio. To deploy a certain Honeywell solutions into the META market by providing proper sales support and application support to end user.
- Also he should have the ability to communicate, read and write in both English and French languages to approach customers and handle any project documents in Franco Africa regions.
Coordinate with other Pre-Sales team members and technical team for any technical or estimation issue related to work activities.
25 Sales support
25 Technical support
25 Client facing
Ability to behave decisively.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Pay attention to minute detail.
- Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills.
- Great physical health.
- Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others
Nonexempt Five-Year Plan
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD6454
- Location: MAR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.