Dell Legal Counsel Senior Advisor in Morocco
Legal Counsel Senior Advisor
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within theLegalDepartment at Dell, we are looking for aLegal Counsel Senior Advisorto join our team inCasablanca.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Legal Counsel Senior Advisor will be responsible for managing a variety of legal business matters pertaining to the organization. She/he will act as advisor on legal issues involving the organization, review legal data and advice organization on appropriate legal action to be taken. The Legal Counsel Senior Advisor will coordinate legal matters for which outside counsel has been engaged.
• Perform legal research for business needs related to practice area(s) and make corresponding recommendations - particularly regarding matters of employment, legal regulations, transactions, ethics & compliance, corporate, marketing and legal disputes
• Draft, review and/or negotiate contracts and legal documents for business needs related to practice area(s)
• Provide legal/contractual support for departmental projects outside of primary practice area(s)
• Respond to internal and external requests for legal/contractual support as well as assist with engagements of outside counsel
• Review organizational policies/procedures involving legal issues
• Understand, follow and facilitate compliance with Legal Department policies and procedures
• Anticipate, provide trainings and guard against legal risks involving the organization
• Law Degree and/or Professional Legal Qualification
• 5 years’ post qualifications experience in a similar position
• Thorough knowledge of legal decision making principles and Moroccan Labor Code
• Fluent in English, French and Arabic
• Strong ability to influence, persuade, negotiate and assess risk
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all age.
Job: *Legal - Counsel
Title: Legal Counsel Senior Advisor
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-Morocco
Requisition ID: 17000F9H