Title: International Police Trainer (Morocco)
Job Number: 17400000347
Tetra Tech, a leader in consulting, engineering, environmental science and technical services worldwide has a challenging and immediate opportunity for a highly motivated professional in our growing Pro-telligent business unit. We are a diverse company, embracing talented individuals with expertise in project management, subject matter, global health, engineering, construction, safety, security, and information technology. Our strength lies in collectively teaming together to provide integrated services delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs locally and around the world.
PRO-telligent, A TetraTech Company, is seeking an experienced International Police Trainer for a U.S. Department of State INL program in Morocco.
The International Police Trainer will under contract to the U.S. Department of State:
- Provide various levels of specialized civil disorder management training to police in Morocco, with specific emphasis on crowd control and event security
- The trainers are responsible for instructing officers with varied levels of rank, expertise and policing experience in crowd control management philosophies and principles
- Instructing in a classroom and practical setting on the knowledge, techniques, skills, and procedures necessary to execute the duties of police officers.
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications
- At least 8 years of police experience
- At least 2 years experience with international police training
- Recognized Police Instructor Certification
- French and/or Arabic fluency preferred but not required (interpreters will be available)
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer a competitive full range compensation package including; company subsidized medical, vision, dental and prescription coverage; company paid life insurance and long-term disability; 401 (k); employee stock purchase plan and so much more!
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, for immediate consideration submit your resume to http://www.tetratech.com/. Please mention the position you are applying for in your cover letter and include salary requirements.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Please visit our website at http://www.tetratech.com/ to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process, please fax the position you are applying for to: 703-414-5593.