MedExpress Urgent Care Radiologic Technologist in Methuen, Morocco
Open Interview Details
MedExpress is hiring Radiologic Technologists who share our unwavering commitment to quality patient care. Join our team at our new Methuen location and make a difference in the lives of patients!
Date: 3/27/17 (Monday) Where: Courtyard Marriott Address: 10 Campanelli Drive, Andover, MA 01810-1018 Hotel Phone Number: (978) 794-0700 Open Interview Hours: 8:30AM-5:00PM
For more information, or if you cannot attend, please contact Kelly Mageras at Kelly.Mageras@medexpress.com
General Position Description:
The Radiological Technologist (RT, RTR) will be responsible for Radiological services as well as other clinical services while working in conjunction with physicians, Advanced Practitioners, office and clinical staff.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible For Performing Accurate X-Rays as Ordered by the Medical Provider While Practicing Radiation Safety Precautions.
- Responsible For Preparing And Sending Images to Radiologist for Over-Read, As Well As Reporting The Over-Read Results To Providers. Retrieve And Archive Radiographic Reports.
- Responsible For Basic Nursing Skills To Include Accurately Performing And Recording Vital Signs, Lab Specimen Collection, Vaccine Injections, Completing Patient's Clinical Intake such as Chief Complaint, Past Medical and Social History and Properly Documenting in Patient's Medical Record.
- Complete occupational health testing including such services as Urine Drug Screens, Breathe Alcohol, DOT physicals, etc.
- Knowledge and Ability to Perform Lab Procedures To Include All Waived Lab Testing Protocols
- Knowledge Of Medical Practice And Policies To Administer Patient Care
- Maintaining Quality Assurance of the laboratory and radiology equipment, stocking exam rooms and decontaminating equipment.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Must be licensed and accredited by ARRT and state if applicable
- 2 years clinical experience in related field preferred.
- Knowledge of PACS, Computed Radiography and basic computer programs
- Ability to accurately perform required X-Rays as ordered by the Medical Provider/s.
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes, radiation safety measures, common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Knowledge of applicable radiology state rules and regulations.
- Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in clinical management settings
- Required to maintain CME’s as applicable for licensure.
- Strong commitment to Customer Service and Excellence in healthcare.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Center-Based. Requires working in a clinical setting, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterirty in realtion to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Additional requirement: Travel to other Centers. Generally scheduled 12 hour shifts, hours may vary based on location and business needs. Hiring manager will provide details.
About the Organization MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it. Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system-access and affordability. By living our values of Genuine. Caring. Friendly® in everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities. The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices. It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
Together, we can revolutionize health care.
At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
Competitive salaries and benefits
Flexibility and balance
Appreciation and recognition
Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
EOE Statement MedExpress strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Title: Radiologic Technologist
Category: Healthcare - RT/MA
Location: Methuen, MA (2 Broadway)