Procter & Gamble Supply Network Operations Manager - Internship in Center, Morocco
The Customer Service/Logistics organization ensures our products reach retail customers on time, in the right quantity, and at optimal cost. As a member of Customer Service / Logistics organization, your focus areas will be in one or more of the following activities:
- demand planning (forecasting), in collaboration with Marketing & Sales,
- supply planning, in collaboration with the plants and our Central organization,
- promotions and initiatives planning, managed as multi-functional projects,
- ordering, shipping & billing, integrated in a customer team,
- supply chain optimization with one of our customers,
- process optimization across customers / categories,
- distribution set-up optimization,
process optimization on transport & warehousing.
What we are looking for?
3rdor 4thyear from Top engineering School
Legally eligible to work in Morocco
Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (on top of Arabic and French).
Strong leadership, communication and creativity skills
Job: Logistics/Supply Network Operations
Title: Supply Network Operations Manager - Internship
Requisition ID: SNO00002288