Procter & Gamble Strategic Sales Account Manager in Center, Morocco
As a Key Account Manager you will :
- Influence customers and distributors to build their business through merchandising and pricing actions on our brands.
- Develop assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research
- Design business plans which will deliver each brand volume, share objectives
- Be our external face in the market. It offers you a unique opportunity to work with the customers (retailers) in activities spanning from field sales to key account management and sales support in different teams.
Help customers develop programs which will build the business for them and us
What we offer you :
Challenging responsibilities from day one
- The best training and learning resources to achieve great mastery
- Rewards based on your performance….Nothing else
A great career opportunity : As a Company, we compete across a wide range of channels and, as such, we are able to offer a variety of career options for sales professionals to either specialize or diversify experience in any number of markets (internal jobs such as Market Strategy & Planning , cross disciplinary roles, International and out-of-region roles)
What we are looking for?
Graduated from top Business / Engineering School
- Legally eligible to work in Morocco
- A maximum of 3-year experience
- Flexibility and a willingness to develop your career internationally
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (on top of Arabic and French).
- Valid driving license
Strong leadership, communication and creativity skills
The job is highly strategic and requires a strong eye for detail and a willingness to make things happen
Title: Strategic Sales Account Manager
Requisition ID: SLS00002063