Procter & Gamble Financial Analyst in Center, Morocco
“Leading strategy development and execution for sustainable growth” The F&A department is about leading the strategy development process for the Company and support the businesses with leading edge thinking, and quality implementation. We use our skills and the breadth of our experience to provide guidance to key business decisions. We are at the forefront of looking for ways to improve productivity and reduce losses, to meet or exceed the expectations of our consumers. F&A leads in the development and maintenance of the Company’s external compliance and internal controls.
_Financial AnalystResponsibilities:_ - Typical early assignments include Financial Analysis for one of our brands or product categories in our country organizations, Financial Analysis of upstream projects, Profit, forecasting, and Competitive Intelligence. - Alternatively, it could include Financial Analysis in Customer Business Development (Sales) Finance, or Plant Financial Management looking after and optimizing our manufacturing facilities. Examples of work could include cost/benefit and investment analysis of new brands, profit forecasting for the current year on the brands you look after, financial business planning looking at our turnover and profit growth 2-3 years out, working on competitive intelligence, or designing new processes to ensure full financial control and understanding in the company. Your skills will be developed through the varied experiences you obtain as well as extensive on-the-job and off-the-job trainings.
- Graduated from top Business / Engineering School
- Legally eligible to work in Morocco
- A maximum of 3-years experience
- Flexibility and a willingness to develop your career internationally
- Strong leadership, communication and creativity skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English (on top of Arabic and French). The job is highly strategic and requires a strong eye for detail and a willingness to make things happen.
Job: Finance & Accounting
Title: Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: FIN00003976