Dell Sales Intern (Mid Market France) in Casablanca, Morocco
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within theInside Sales Departmentat Dell, we are looking for aSales Internto join our team inCasablanca.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Sales Intern is responsible for selling Dell’s support services offers to specified customer segments and/or geographical regions, ensuring the best in class performance. The daily tasks and responsibilities include:
• Attaining targeted sales goals for assigned account set
• Working with sales team, sales management and support services sales specialists on account planning activity
• Proactively identifying customer needs/requirements and recommending/quoting appropriate Dell Services
• Acting as a subject matter expert on all elements of the Services portfolio to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives
• Focusing on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards and ethics through engaging with the customer directly whilst building a relationship
• Developing, implementing and following up on plans to ensure best in class performance for the programs that he/she is responsible for
• Staying up-to-date with all new services offerings and Solutions, including market and competition trends
• Graduated less than 12 months ago with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French
• Good knowledge of IT service offerings
• Proficient in managing time and resources
• Dynamic personality with a hunter mentality
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Undergraduate Intern
Title: Sales Intern (Mid Market France)
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-MA-CE -Casablanca
Requisition ID: 17000K1Q