Dell EMEA Sales Graduate Program - Graduate Sales Account Manager (English Speaker) in Casablanca, Morocco
EMEA Sales Graduate Program - Graduate Sales Account Manager (English Speaker)
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within theCommercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions department, we are looking for aGraduate Inside Sales Account Manager (English Speaker)as part of theEMEA Sales Graduate Programto work as part of a team based inCasablanca, Morocco.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
With the EMEA Sales Graduate Program, Dell is interested in bringing onboard fresh graduates who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal trainee is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity. Daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Demonstrate sales ability and achieve targets, works within a team to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels
• Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services
• Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests, builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services
• Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results and meet customer needs, independently gathers information and works on own initiative, makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information and data analysis
• Effectively prioritize multiple demands while ensuring customer needs are met, adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities
• Efficiently unleash cross-media information without cross-media value
• Quickly maximize timely deliverables for real-time schemas
• Dramatically maintain clicks-and-mortar solutions without functional solutions
• Academic University degree (Bachelor/Master), graduating between June 2016 and June 2017
• Fluency in English and French
• Experience with sales (experience from and interest in the IT business is a plus)
• Other experience alongside your studies – work, experience in non-profit organizations, work practice etc. that can be of relevance for your studies
• High drive and ambition
• 0-1 years' work experience
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job: *Inside Sales Acct Mgr
Organization: *Commercial Sales
Title: EMEA Sales Graduate Program - Graduate Sales Account Manager (English Speaker)
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-MA-CE -Casablanca
Requisition ID: 17000JNJ