Dell Customer/Technical Training Consultant in Casablanca, Morocco
Customer/Technical Training Consultant
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? WithinGlobal Servicesat Dell, we are looking for aCustomer/Technical Training Consultantto join our team inCasablanca.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
As a member of content development team within Dell EMC Education Services, the Customer/ Technical Training Consultant will participate in researching and creating specific course offerings and will develop training content and deliver training as required. The intended training audience includes DellEMC technical personnel, DellEMC partners, customers, and external IT professionals. The training curriculum may be DellEMC product/solution and/or industry specific and may include products/offerings from third party companies.
· Perform hands-on product/solution discovery and configuration in order to execute training offerings focused on Dell EMC Big Data Analytic Solutions / Business Data Lakes
· Develop and maintain expertise in DellEMC Big Data solutions offerings and services
· Work/collaborate cross-functionally with team members, internal and external stakeholder organizations, engineering and product management to design and develop appropriate training solutions
· Lead the setup, configuration and troubleshooting of complex lab configurations and perform hands on discovery with hardware, software, applications to discover and validate solutions and product integrations as part of training development activities
· Design, develop and deliver eLearning, classroom and virtual classroom technical training and facilitate hands-on lab activities, including cross-training and qualifying other instructors
· Work with corporate and field stakeholders to ensure that courses, assessments, curriculum and, if applicable, certification exams are technically accurate and relevant
· 7 years of relevant experience
· Strong hands-on experience with Linux is required - command line tools, network services configuration, troubleshooting of distributed systems, log analysis and scripting with Bash and Python
· Experience with cloud technologies – IaaS infrastructure platforms with scale-out block and NAS storage clusters, PaaS platforms, virtualization stacks with SDN and SDS configurations
· Experience and awareness of DevOps tools and technologies, Hadoop ecosystem, Big Data programming paradigms and use cases, data ingestion and governance methods
· Knowledge of specific DellEMC technologies is a huge plus – VMware vCenter/vSphere, VMware NSX, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, VxRack Flex or SDDC, VxRail and Isilon
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job: *Customer/Tech Training
Organization: *Global Services
Title: Customer/Technical Training Consultant
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-MA-CE -Casablanca
Requisition ID: 17000MTN